Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Nie!

Oliver is so cute now!
He has understood no for some time now, but he's added a little twist.
For example, if he's getting too close to the T.V. or fireplace we tell him NO Bubba, and nie in Polish. We usually all shake our heads bc it just kinda happens. Hence now my child hears us say no, runs over and shakes his head saying some mixture of no and nie over and over. Its the cutest thing but I can tell this is gonna cause us some grief in the future. :]


Also, I just have to say how darn cute this kid is. Last night for example, he woke up at 12:30 am. This is unheard of for our child! Anyway, he decided to play until 3:30 am and pass out soon there after. I was EXHAUSTED. George woke up late for work. But in the midst of the sleepiness and annoyance of actually having to wake up in the middle of the night as a parent [unheard of, right?], he would smile so big and give me that look, that "Mommy I love you so much" look. I just melted.

It's so hard to be mad at him!

No comments:

Post a Comment