Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Kiddie Kandids

Okay, so the day before Thanksgiving I was at Babies R Us. Again I got free pictures done of Oliver. I was just walking around aimlessly and a lady offered to take some pics and I'd walk away with one free one no matter what. I was very excited bc I love any opportunity to get Oliver photographed!

OF COURSE Oliver had drool EVERYWHERE. Ha. He refuses to wear bibs now and rips them off, so there was nothing I could do. But we went forth with the picture taking.

Here are some of the pics. :]






The standing up one is by far our favorite. He looks like such a BIG boy. Proud Momma!

2 comments:

  1. He is such big boy! (Cheryl)

    ReplyDelete
  2. O boy! He looks like he is going to go to school very soon. He is growing too fast.Grandma

    ReplyDelete