Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Living With a BOY!

My son farts, then looks around to see if any ones noticed. If you look at him and laugh or smile he laughs his little face off! I just started noticing this maybe 2 weeks ago, I told George about this and his response is that him and Oliver had been doing this for ages. Apparently its a guy thing? That's fine by me....keep it a guy thing!

I'm coming to the conclusion that the next child needs to be a girl so we can be even. TEAMS! Hahaha.

Aaaaaand Oliver gave us another scare tonight. We had people over at my parent's house. George was outside on the phone with his family and I had to run to the restroom. I informed every one that I was going potty but I did not specify to please watch Oliver for a moment. Between food and glasses of wine and my 30 second potty break, Oliver had climbed all the way to the second story. I get out of the restroom looking for him and all I hear are his foot steps. My first conclusion was that they were coming from upstairs, but then I thought no way, he was being watched. My gut told me to run upstairs and who do I hear run to the top of the stairs? OLIVER! He of course had the HAPPIEST face, and was laughing. Luckily he didn't fall down the stairs and I made sure the gate was promptly placed back at the bottom of the stairs.

I am beginning to think that he's either going to be a stunt man, a new Jackass personality, or the next Evil Knievel...Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment