Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Putting Himself to Sleep

Oliver is really growing up. Since I've been nannying he's recently learned to put himself to sleep. There are times when I cannot lay with him and hold his hand to help him take a nap. He's been putting himself to sleep at night for the last 3, maybe 4 months, and I think because of that he knows what works to go to sleep. He'll sit next to me on the couch where I'm either feeding or soothing Gemma and he'll just pass out. SO HELPFUL!

This is where this picture comes in. This is from this morning. I was laying in bed watching T.V. with Oliver playing next to me. He started getting real cuddly. Then all of a sudden he bent forward [what I thought was him just cuddling with the covers] and fell asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment