Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Oliver Turns 4!

All I can say is: I can't believe it. 4 years have gone by in a flash.

However, I also feel like I can remember every single moment beginning with that positive pregnancy test. Time has gone slower with him than with any of my other kids.

At the same time I still remember my 21st birthday so vividly, and my whole life prior to his pregnancy. I just know that my life would be so different had I never gotten pregnant and I have never had any urge to even consider what that life could have been like. What I have now it so perfect.

Here are some photos, they're all jumbled.

Getting Coldstone. Birthday boy's request.

He knows how to spend gift card $!

His friends, Hudson, Chloe, Foster, and Evie colored this!

Opening presents from Idaho!

He LOVED everything.

Monster truck he picked out.

Some friends at the bday party.

Hot Wheels theme, OF COURSE. Ugh, I'll never get away from this...

But O did need one skateboard balloon.



So many kids really liked his cake! I wish all the kids could have fit into this picture.

Presents.

Always naked...


Sharing the left over cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment