Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

No TV, Ollie

My big boy is hilarious.

I've been really cracking down on TV time now that I'm done with training for work (that was FT so I let the kids do whatever they wanted while I caught up on sleep).

Lets just say, Oliver is not happy. But he's been dealing with it pretty well after an initial freak out. I've just unplugged the cable in the playroom and I unplug it in the mornings in my room. If its not available Oliver just takes up playing with his siblings.

Wellllll, this morning....

The kids woke up and didn't want breakfast right away, so I let them play. Eventually Felix, Scarlett and I all snuggled on the couch, and after some more time, Scarlett asked me about where Ollie was.

I don't know.... However, Oliver is one of those trustworthy kids that I don't have to worry about. He knows not to do anything drastic (think markers on the wall, etc.) After about 20 minutes I decided to check on him.


I ran upstairs and saw my door closed....that usually means he's in there. I ALSO knew right away he was watching TV (he knows how to turn the channel to 41; Disney). I hadn't unplugged the cable yet.

I went to open the door and felt something in the way. That sneaky snake had put both of our comforters up against the door in anticipation of my wrath. Hahahahhaa. I just came in laughing. Oliver was very perplexed at how I had traversed his booby trap. He was so surprised I'd made it in, that he wasn't even mad about the cable getting shut off.



Have I mentioned how much I love this kid?! He has such a cool personality that not everyone sees since he's really shy.









No comments:

Post a Comment