Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

4 Year Q&A

I've seen this Q&A around on other blogs and really wanted to try it. I forgot to do it last year but I thought Oliver was definitely ready to answer some questions this year. I'm going to ask him the same ones every year to see his change in thinking over the years. In normal Oliver fashion, he caught on to all of these questions and refused to keep answering me. It took me several tries over several days to get this all!

Some of these are really funny.



What is your favorite color? Blue
What is your favorite food? Oranges
Favorite animal? Giraffe
What is your favorite TV show? Phineas and Ferb
What kind of music do you like?  Alfie the Robot
What are you really good at?  Pouring cereal and milk in a bowl.
What are you not so good at? Donkey Kong
Who are your best friends? Mommy
What is the best thing about having siblings? Wrestling with Scarlett/Showing Felix how to play
Do you think Mom and Dad should have another baby? No, I just want one baby (Felix).
Do you ever not like having siblings? Yes.
What do you want to do when you grow up? Be Spider man

If you had a lot of money, what do you think you would buy? Toys
What is the best thing about your mom? You let me practice my letters/numbers. I just love you. 
What is the best thing about your dad?  He gives good hugs.
Tell me something that is really funny: When people say poop and poo poo.
What is your favorite thing to wear? Spider man costume
What does love mean? When somebody loves somebody.
What does it mean to be a good friend? Play and share.
If you could fly somewhere where would you go? Disneyand
What is your favorite word? Ace Ventura

No comments:

Post a Comment