Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Mr. Feefs

Mr. Felix is growing so fast.. I so vividly remember being the in the hospital and looking at him. In my mind I had fast forwarded 4 months and so told myself to cherish every moment because with each child time flies just a little bit faster. Welp, here we are, 4 months later and it happened in the blink of an eye.


Twice to the zoo in his short life and he's slept through it both times. Thank goodness for that membership...


No more hernia!!! Yay!

 Felix is really beginning to look identical to Oliver at that age. Here is Felix sleeping in my lap and Oliver's picture... Pretty darn similar.



There was no point to these pictures other than I made an ADORABLE baby! He is so good natured and so happy all the time. He is a true joy...except for when he's teething...


How cute is he?


 Felix LOVES his bouncer. He is even beginning to jump pretty vigorously in it. This is where he and Oliver are very similar. Scarlett just sat in it and never really bounced. Then again, even on the lowest setting her feet didn't touch the ground. She has been very tiny compared to her chunky brothers!

  Lots of tummy time. He still only rolls from back to tummy to his left. With a teeny bit of help he cal turn to the right. He's a huge fan of sitting assisted and standing assisted!


Felix has an engaging little (huge) smile. He is infectious. Definitely my most happy baby. I remember thinking Scarlett was happy. Having Felix has proved to be a joy. And he's got dimples!!! One on both sides though one is deeper than the other!


Oh just modeling that squishy baby goodness.


It's still weird to see him in clothes. He spent the beginning of his life in a diaper with the heat we were having!I'm actually having a hard time fitting him into clothes. He's wearing 6 month clothes now...

First time in a swing! He loved it. I thought I'd have to wait until next spring. Luckily he's huge and sturdy. He did just fine sitting up!

No comments:

Post a Comment