Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Catchphrases

I have to remember some of the things my kids say. This may make no sense to most, but these are things that I never want to forget because its such a huge part of our family's dynamic.

Oliver: "I need yo kiss and hugs."

Oliver: "I need to go to the beach and get some she-shelfs."

Oliver: "I want Squish to go back to the hos-tible."
Me: "Okay, lets give him back to the doctor at the hospital. Do you wanna go now?"
Oliver: "Okay Momma, maybe I don't want to take Squishy to the hos-tible."
Me: "You sure, I have time."
Oliver: "No, I love Squish."

Oliver: "Momma, push me up high!" (Swings)
Oliver: "Stop!! Momma, STOP! I said push me slowly!"
Me: "Are you sure? You asked to be pushed high."
Oliver: "No, I'm 'fraid of heights, Mom, remember?"

I know there are so many more, but this will have to do until I can remember more.

No comments:

Post a Comment