Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Scarlett Update

Scarlett has done so much growing since my last blog posts. Here's a list of 10 things about my little 19 month old bug:

1. Scarlett is a little diva amongst her brothers. She knows what she wants, when she wants it.

2. She doesn't talk very much. She has a few words she uses; sit, this, hat, there, momma, dadda. I was hoping that by now she would be more communicative but she gets two languages thrown at her every day so I'm sure she's processing everything. Not gonna lie, I'm getting tired of the yells. I'm going to be very excited once she starts talking!

3. She is the ultimate Daddy's girl! 

4. Scarlett is very loving. She likes to give hugs and kisses all the time. She's a lot more nurturing then I remember Oliver being at her age.

5. My little girl copies everything her older brother does. She's starting to run really fast and jump off of furniture. I basically have two kids flinging themselves and almost dying on a daily basis.

6. She still loves any and all food. 

7. She loves her little brother. She gives Felix lots of kisses and hugs but is still a bit stand-offish.

8. Scarlett has wanted A LOT more attention since the baby came home. I'm sure part of it is the baby situation it's self, and part of it is her age. Shes very similar to Ollie in that he began his Terrible Twos around 18 months but then wasn't too bad shortly after turning two. Perhaps she'll be the same.

9. Scarlett is very aware of whats happening with her diaper. She always tells me when she's peed or pooped. She has wanted to potty train for several months now but I refused because I just didn't have the energy. Hopefully this summer we'll begin!

10. She loves shiny, pretty things. She notices my pedicures, or sparkles on a shirt, etc. And she loves dressing up and being called pretty. If you tell her, "Scarlett, you look SO pretty!" She will give the biggest smile, blush, and start twirling.


And finally, here are a few pictures from the last few months.
On Squishy's changing table.

She loves giving Daddy lots of kisses in the mornings.

Diva face!

I just love her cheeks and big blue eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment