Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Ollie & Scarlett Play Time

These two are hilarious and frustrating all at the same time! They are so loud most of the time that I want to rip my hair out, but at the same time they are really funny when they play together.




I HATE cutting Oliver's hair this short!! We have just been getting him trims the last few months, which was working out fine since he still had his long, blonde surfer hair. :) Then the last lady butchered it and he looked terrible. I decided we should just cut it off before Felix's arrival...He just looks too grown up.

Aaaand, he never lets me put gel in it. But hey, I like that I tricked him into looking at the camera!


They are ferociously protective of one another, yet neither is ever ready for the other one's loving. When Oliver is ready to kiss and cuddle with her, Scarlett wants none of it! And when Scarlett is feeling the need to hug and kiss her brother, Oliver runs away. Literally NEVER are they on the same page.

Here is an example of Scarlett wanting to nuzzle up to Oliver. Of course she finds his squeals hilarious. This is the loud noise I was talking about. I'm surprised I still have hair, to be honest.



No comments:

Post a Comment