Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Oliver's 1st Movie Theater Experience!

Cars 2 came out on Friday, so of course the Buchanan Family (sans Scarlett who was at Babi and Dzia Dzia's) was at the movies on Saturday, bright and early.

All I have to say is that Oliver was AMAZING. I owe it to his LOVE of the first movie. He owns about every piece of merchandise ever made for this franchise. I would still be hesitant to take him to any other movie only because his attention span for things he has no vested interest in, isn't that long.

Buuuut we saw the previews for the Smurfs movie and Oliver was really receptive. Perhaps we'll try the theater again soon. :)

I have to say that I really enjoyed taking him to the movies. George and I LOVE going to the movies, so it was fun to take my son to an activity I enjoy.

Here are some photos from the event:

Up the escalator!!


He's looking!


Look at that excited face!


He brought Red the fire truck and an ambulance.



M&M's and his cars. He's a happy boy.


About the best family pic we could get. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment