Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Scarlett's Baptism

Finally it's over! I love the idea of getting my children baptised, but the class and the planning, etc wiped me out. Mass went well...for the most part. Scarlett was great! She got a bit whiny during the actual baptism part but that was short lived. She didn't even flinch when the water was poured on her head or the oils were put on her chest and head. I thought for sure she might start screaming! Now Oliver on the other hand...
He was great at the beginning but he is not able to sit quietly for and hour so my dad had to take him outside once he got too crazy!


I'm in love with these two together!



This is everyone with Scarlett. My oldest cousin, Michal, is the godfather, but he is in Poland so he couldn't be here for her baptism, but we didn't forget about him!





The action!


The ONLY picture of these 2 together from the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment