Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Hanging Out



I love how animated Scarlett is becoming. She's smiling and cooing. I love to hear her exercise her voice. :] She is also strong!! She reminds me of Oliver because he was so physically ahead of other babies his age. She is so good at holding her head up. She can sit up with me just holding her hips AND she can support her weight on her legs. Not even 2 months old yet! Oh and on Saturday I had her in bed with me in the morning and I could tell she wanted to get up because she was kicking her legs and tensing up. She wasn't going to wait for me so she...AND I'M NOT MAKING THIS UP...she lifted her whole head and neck off the bed in a crunch like motion. I was stunned, but she did it two more times!!! She is FAR more calm and collected than Oliver was, but she is just as ambitious. Help?!

Oliver is still being the best big brother ever! Last Sunday while we were at church he threw such a tantrum, but I was actually proud of him, believe it or not. We were in the baby room and a little girl [probably Oliver's age] kept coming and touching Scarlett's car seat. There is a stuffed bird attached to it and I think that was what she wanted to play with, but Oliver was not having it. He sat on the side of the car seat and kept swatting the girl away. "Sissy!" "NO" "My Sissy!" He kept yelling!

He is so protective of anything of hers. It is so sweet to watch. Growing up I always wanted a big brother that would protect me, so I am more than happy that my daughter will have that. I'm so proud of my kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment