Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Drama Queen...er..King?

Right before Oliver's bedtime he was hanging out with Scarlett on her tummy time mat. He was going to lay next to her so I asked him if I could take a picture. That was NOT okay by Oliver so he said "Noooo mommy!" After that he was all butt hurt, as he gets now that there's another little human stealing his attention. Scarlett kicks her feet wildly now so as Oliver was getting up she touched him. "OUCH" "OWIE" he yelled, the he got up, ran a little ways, threw himself on the ground, and played dead.

His sister's touch was enough to make him play dead. Really? Yes, really. This, ladies and gentlemen, is what my everyday life consists of!

He is so dramatic...reminds me of someone I know....Oh yeah, ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment