Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

A Little Intellectual Time..

..in the nude.


I'm also very pleasantly surprised that Oliver is taking an interest in books again. He's sort of on and off. I tried really pushing them on him when he was a baby, but he didn't like them at all so I just kinda gave up and figured he'd like them in time. I keep them in his bookcase and low and behold, the last few days he's been plucking them out and bringing them to me. We look at the pictures and he really likes it. Especially now since he knows what more things are, I feel as though he knows what he's looking at so it's become more enjoyable. We're not to the point of reading what's on the pages but he likes to point out animals mostly. Either way I'd rather he take an interest on his own than have Mommy and Daddy push it down his throat and he hate them in the future because of it.

I'm a book nerd and I'd like to pass that down!!! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment