Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

15 Months!

It just hit me that Oliver is 15 whole months old today. Wow.

He's actually becoming an even happier baby than before. I feel like he's constantly exploding in laughter. Everything is funny to him and I wouldn't want it any other way! We've always been really encouraging parents and anything he does we applaud and laugh about. I think happiness is a great part of life and if you have the chance to exhibit it...DO IT!

He's a great listener. Daddy taught him to take his shoes off when he comes home. He'll tell Ollie to sit down and take his shoes off, and he does! He even knows where to put them after he takes them off. Then when he knows we're going somewhere, he runs to get his shoes!

Remember that laughter I mentioned? Well he knows when and how to use it when he's being bad.... It's really tough to put your foot down about something when your kid is so damn cute. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment