Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Beebs Update

Daddy and Big Brother got to hear the heartbeat at yesterday's appointment! 160 bpm! Nice and strong. Nothing else exciting happened but if I don't write down the little things, I'll forget! I did lose 2 lbs which is very weird to me bc of how much and how fast I gained with Oliver. Haha.

Oh and anatomy scan is scheduled for June 15th! I want to move it up a week, so perhaps it'll be sooner!!! Either way, just a few more weeks until we know the gender!

**Edit**

I felt the baby kick at the appointment!!! I've been feeling what feels like flutters the last few days. I've also been feeling gas, and yes I know there's a difference! My gas is always up high where there is no baby yet so it's a dead give away that it's not the baby. The flutters are always way down low. And by 'always' I mean the last 3-4 days!

The actual full on kick happened when my OB pressed the doppler into my pelvic region to pick up the heart beat. The minute she dug it in, I got this big kick back like, "Hey don't squish me, I'm in here!" The kick wasso hard I flinched!

This whole second pregnancy thing is quite amusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment