Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Beebs Update

Officially the baby is going by Beebs. Oliver is Beeber. Don't get them confused. :]

We are thinking its a girl. My instincts about Oliver were true, so I'm going with my gut unless proven otherwise.

I'm fascinated by the distinct differences between my first pregnancy and this one. Just in 10 weeks it has been a complete 180:

-I'm nauseous 100% of the time.
-I don't like to eat and I've lost about 10 lbs.
-I only want to eat fruit and goldfish crackers.
-Even water makes me want to throw up.
-I want to sleep constantly.

I was very fatigued with Oliver but its been a lot easier this time around bc I can't sleep whenever I want. I have to keep up with Ollie so I'm running on adrenaline most of the time. Thankfully Ollie Bollie goes to bed at 7pm every night and I'm in bed shortly thereafter!

My pregnancy with Oliver included only fatigue. Literally no nausea or anything else. He was EASY compared to this baby.

Oh and on a side note, the ultrasound was so great. I cried bc 10 weeks is far enough along where Beebs was flailing it's little arms and legs. Constantly moving, this one was. It was really special. Heart beat was 179 bpm. Definitely getting a workout in my belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment