Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Gotta Have Vans!

Our family is big on shoes. I don't know why. Ha. But we did buy Ollie a new pair since his little toes were getting scrunched in his Converse. We upgraded to size 5's. I must admit they're still a bit big and will randomly fall off but I think overall he's happier in them.

I had to put up this picture for comparison. We bought him the soft soled ones for our wedding. [They ended up still being too big] They state they're a size 4 but soft soled and hard soled run so different so they are quite a bit smaller than hard soled size 4's!

Here he is munching on a Ritz in his cool new sunglasses. [How cute are they by the way?]

I did catch him busting a move to someone playing piano in the background. He's so silly!

No comments:

Post a Comment