Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bath Water

Oliver loves to drink his bath water. Kinda gross, not gonna lie!

I first noticed it a few months ago. He would grab the pitcher I use to wash the shampoo out of his hair, fill it up with water, and drink from it like a cup. I'm guessing it was around 10-11 months. Which coincides with when I began offering him drinks from a regular cup.

Now however, he just leans down and takes a breathe, then sucks up water straight from the tub. Then he usually has a long cough and starts laughing.


Oh and this reminds me of how good Oliver is doing with straws! He's a little champ. He does forget to swallow from time to time, so he'll suck in a ton of liquid, take his lips off the straw, and everything comes out all over his shirt! Luckily that's been happening less and less!

No comments:

Post a Comment