Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Potty Training Update - 5 Months Later

I can't believe its been a little over 5 months since Oliver has worn a diaper!!



I can't remember what the last update consisted of so I will just write what I remember.

These last few weeks have been amazing. Oliver comes back from daycare in the same pants he was dropped off in! Oliver was never having accidents, he was just unable to control his penis from spraying pee all over the place! He's finally at a place where its not a problem anymore! I'm so proud of him!

He hasn't had such a problem at Babcia and Dzia Dzia's house! For a long time he would have accidents over there all the time. It's like he was so distracted he didn't even remember he was potty trained. It was discouraging when he was doing fine at home/daycare/ and in public. Fortunately I don't have to worry when I go over there with no extra pants or undies anymore!!

We succumbed to Pull Ups for night time and long day trips. Night time, we'll work on later.....
If I'm going to the zoo or road tripping, I'd rather put the Pull Up on then deal with accidents. Oliver is really good at telling us when he needs to go in public but if we are at the zoo and the bathroom isn't a hop skip away, a Pull Up just in case, is not a bad thing!! It's a piece of mind really!

He is so potty trained that sometimes in public (when there's no toilet he knows of) he'll just drop trou and pee in the bushes, in a pool (hehe), etc... He really does not like the feeling of wetness and he will ONLY poop in the potty.

I am very lucky. Let's hope the next one trains so easily!!

No comments:

Post a Comment