Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Getting Ready for Turning 1

Sooooooooooo....

I have New Grad Student Orientation next week, and a writing/research seminar in 3 weeks, then classes start the week after that....

A. YIKES (excited, yet anxious!)
B. I gotta get on party planning for my sweetheart's 1st birthday party!!

Here's a sneak peak of some of what I've accomplished thus far:

The lighting doesn't do these justice. I'm making these owls in tons of different colors.

Scarlett's no sew tutu I made. You better believe there will be a Mommy sized one!

I ordered this shirt for myself.

And this is the onsie Scarlett will be wearing with her tutu. Still looking for a smash outfit!


I can't wait! Just 6 weeks until she turns ONE, and 7 weeks until her party!!

Can't wait to see you all there (if you got the FB invite, ha...ha)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment