Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Oopsie Daisy!


Here is all that is left of a HUGE container of Vaseline.

I awoke this morning to Oliver singing in his room. Now usually we leave his door open so he can come and go as he pleases, but for the sake of NOT having to be up at 6 am on a Sunday, his door was closed.

BIG MISTAKE. Have I mentioned that was a big mistake?

As a disclaimer I must say Oliver doesn't usually do things like this. Lock any 2 year old in their room and naturally they will get bored enough....

Anyway...I opened his door and the first thing he said was "Mommy lotion! Lotion on my belly!" Now I had heard Oliver refer to Vaseline as lotion in the past, but boy did he take it literally. He had spread the whole container all over his body. In between his toes, his hair, his stomach, his jammies, his comforter, his books...

I cleaned a lot this morning....

No comments:

Post a Comment