Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Catch Up!!

I've had so many requests to update the blog, so here I am, at your service!!
It's been a bust couple of weeks with so much going on that I just have not had the energy to come on here and go through the upload process!

Earlier this week my DSLR got a whole lot of water spilled all over it, so I have yet to try to work it...
I'm going to attempt to put it all together and take pictures today, so wish us luck pleeease!




Oh and update on Scarlett:
I had said that I thought by my birthday (yesterday) she would be taking steps. I must say that did NOT happen. Over the last 2 weeks she diverted from her solid attempts at taking steps to climbing on EVERTHING. Even daycare had to adjust their playrooms to be weary of her incessant climbing! Though on Thursday (the day BEFORE my birthday") she did successfully take ONE step all by herself!!!

She can also go from sitting to standing without any assistance from us or objects. She can just stand up using just the strength of her legs. So cool to watch my baby grow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment