Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Point Definace Zoo & Aquarium

I've been bad with updates this month. For some reason work has been completely wiping me out (more than usual!).

Last weekend, with the prediction of sunny weather (What?! Sun? In the summer? I know you think this concept is just as crazy as I do...Thanks Seattle!) we decided to be outdoors as much as possible! Here are some pictures from our time at PDZA. Super awesome place and I'm getting close to recommending this over Woodland Park. They redid most of the zoo and there is a huge children's section with copious amounts of toys intertwined with animal exhibits! What a great idea! So Oliver played on a giant spiderweb, went down a huge slide, climbed a rope all while seeing meerkats, frogs, wallabies, etc.

Though it was definitely a tantrum kind of day as we were there through nap time...No naps = cranky Ollie!







No comments:

Post a Comment