Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Cousins!

 My cousin Aga moved to Tri-Cities a while back and we stopped by on our way home from Idaho. I don't know why I don't come visit more often! It's only 3 hours away and her girls (Maja and Isla) are so darn cute!!!

I just keep imagining what this picture will look like when her baby girl is born in November and my future child comes to fruition. That'll be quite the herd of little ones!!!

This series of pictures crack me up because it truly illustrates what getting 4 kids under 3 together looks like!




This picture is Oliver telling Scarlett, "We gon get nem en nems, we gon get nem in nems (M&M's)!!" Like Scarlett has any idea what that means!! But the conviction with which Oliver was telling her was so stinkin' cute!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment