Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Oliver's Such a Big Boy.

Today we ran out of formula. We will begin cow's milk at his next feeding in a couple hours. I'm kind of excited but kinda scared! Hope he likes it. The bottles are also going Bye-Bye! Today I'm gonna transition him to cow's milk in his bottle, but tomorrow its all sippy! Wish us luck. I'm not giving in so I hope he takes to it, otherwise there is going to be some interesting screaming and a lot of headaches!

And here are some pictures from a year ago. I believe they were taken on the 10th so Oliver was a whole week old!



And to think he's ready to be off the bottle, and he's eating big people food, and walking, etc. A year ago all I cared about was him not crying and figuring out a way to sit that didn't make me look too awkward!

No comments:

Post a Comment