Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Getting Creative.

Oliver won't eat vegetables.
So.
Mommy doesn't let him know he's eating them.

I spoke to a nutritionist to make sure his lackluster intake of food was okay. She said its normal for kids his age to just stick to carbs and starches. Oliver lives off of anything made out of potato and crackers/cereal. Luckily he LOVES fruit. But being the good mommy that I am, I do still offer veggies with every meal. Though these last two days I've gotten sneaky! Last night I poured part of a jar of green beans into his mashed potatoes. I put just the right amount of salt and pepper so they still tasted like taters! He ate them up! Then today at lunch I gave him some noodles with just a bit of tomato soup poured over them. He loved it bc the soup was really spicy just like he likes.

We're making progress!

Here's Ollie getting crazy in bed. He just throws himself around. Such a boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment