Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Teethies #9, 10, 11, 12...

They all happened at the same darn time!!

And they were all molars.

OUCH!


To say the least, my little Scarlett was a wreck for 5 days straight!
The only reason we even knew it was teeth was because we took her to her 1st dentist appointment and after a thorough check up, the doc told us he could tell they would be breaking through.

Let's just say I thought it would be one, maybe 2 at the same time tops! Nope, about 2 days into the extreme whining did I notice little bits of white in all four spots!! Her dentist appointment was on December 28th, and the crying began the 30th...it lasted through the 3rd. Then once they all broke through the gums, it seemed to get better.

Poor baby, but at least I know there are only a few more teeth left!!!!

Well, until those two year molars....

2 comments:

  1. I can relate, ever since the first teething episode in our house it's been 2 at a time, and once the 1 year molars came in it's been all 4 of those then we're still working on all 4 canines at once too.....I don't know who needs the tylenol more, mommy or baby! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah this kid has gotten almost all of her teeth 2 at a time and she does not handle teething well. My son took it like a champ. Most of the time I had no idea he was teething...he would just have teeth in his mouth!! But with my little girl, I do feel like I need to take Tylenol right there with her! Haha.

    ReplyDelete