Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Roommates

Oliver and Scarlett officially sleep in the same room!! It's been about a week now, and they've done great together.


I should have made this move MONTHS ago, but I was terrified. I had heard other people's stories of their crazy kids together and I just couldn't bear the chance of not getting full nights of sleep! When both parents work full time jobs, sleep is very important. You tend not to budge if things are working because it is very hard to function at a job on little sleep.

Now I know to trust my gut. I've got two really well behaved kids that tend to do what I want them to do pretty quickly. Of course they get out of line LOTS just like other kids, but overall I've had a lot of luck. Too bad this arrangement won't be for long since we'll be moving and the kids will be getting their own rooms!

No comments:

Post a Comment