Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

23 Weeks!!

Oh man, 23 weeks doesn't seem that far along, but it's only 4 more weeks until the 3rd trimester...which again, seems far (4 weeks = roughly 1 month) but it's not really....

This week we use the WEIGHT of the mango to compare Squishy. An average large mango weighs almost 1 pound, which means my little Squishy is now really bulking up!



I wanted to do some comparison with my other pregnancies. :) Of course I look huge now because A. I've been stretched out quite a bit in 3.5 years time!! and B. I do have a nice layer of extra fat that I did not especially with Oliver, so my stomach is going to appear larger.

I will not accept any of your "big baby" talk. I will just go with the fact that I have extra blubber. :) Haha, I really don't think I'm going to have a hefer baby.



So here I am at 23 weeks with Miss Scarlett Magnolia:
23 weeks with Scarlett

Here was the only picture I had at 23 weeks with Oliver. Look at that tiny bump. :) We were headed to Bainbridge that day!
 
23 weeks with Oliver









And here I am 29 weeks with Oliver. Yeah, I'm bigger now then I was then further along! But I'm not too worried about it. I feel like with Scarlett I stretched out quite fast but then just rounded out instead of continuing to grow. So I think #3 will do about the same. It probably has a ton of room in there as my belly just popped open, and will be growing to fit the space. Instead of the uterus growing to fit the baby! I don't mind that set up. :)


29 weeks with Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment