Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Whoa, Hey There


2009
2011












So different, yet so similar!


The kids are definitely showing me how different they really are:

*Scarlett still loves being carried more than Oliver ever did.

*She's teething really bad. Oliver started at 3 months as well..but Scarlett is taking it harder.

*Scarlett is a lighter sleeper.  Still sleeps amazing! NO complaints, but once Ollie fell asleep he NEVER woke up. Scarlett is sensitive to her binky. It falls out...she wants it back!

*Scarlett LOVES tummy time. She has been better at it and started earlier then my little champ, Ollie.

* Oliver always passed out in the car. Scarlett will scream as long as it takes for me to soothe her. It is a miracle we have not been in an accident while I try to find the binky and drive simultaneously!


Keep growing my babies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment