Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My First Born

Sometimes I feel like I'm neglecting him on this blog. I'm not! Promise! He literally does not want his picture taken for anything. Oliver has developed this mean streak anytime he sees me point a camera at him. He starts to scream, run and ultimately ruins any attempts at a picture. He'll tell me "No mommy, no picture!".

What to do, what to do?

Oh well, I do sometimes sneak in pictures. Lately I've been telling him white lies like telling him I'm taking pictures of his sissy (if she's nearby), that's why the camera is pointed in his direction. Hopefully we'll get over this hump soon. I want to get some family photos done this spring/summer but a screaming two year old will not suffice!

Plus I want a nice picture of myself with my 2 kiddos! Is that too much of a mommy to ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment