Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sibling Love

I never ever want to forget this:

This morning, as I do every morning, I woke Scarlett up and changed and dressed her. She was having trouble going back to sleep in her car seat, as she often does...but I had to do my hair still! Being on a tight time frame every morning I have to do what I have to do. I left Scarlett to cry it out while I went to make myself presentable for work. Scarlett stopped screaming while I was straightening my hair, I didn't think twice because really, why would I. Haha, no crying = GOOD.

I stepped out of the bathroom and what I saw brought a tear to my eye! Oliver was sitting right by Scarlett and singing to her. He was also showing her his misia (teddy bear). The look in her eyes was amazing. She was absolutely mesmerized by her big brother.

Oliver has always been caring, but this shows his true character. He is an incredible little boy. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment