Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Words!

This kid is on a roll with words. Last night he said [and I'm not exaggerating] 'Love you Mommy" before bed time. George swears he's heard him say that before but I never heard it. Yesterday it was clear as day.

This morning, out of nowhere, he said 'cereal'. I was eating some and he came up to me and just said it. He's been saying it every time I ask him to [just want to make sure its not a fluke].

Aaaaaaand theeeeeeen before George left for work tonight, Oliver was playing the really annoying music he LOVES from his Elmo book, pointed at Elmo and said 'Elmo'. Our mouths both dropped [as they did when he said Love you Mommy] and we both said 'What?!!' He kept pointing and saying it, then ran over and pointed to his Tickle Me Elmo and kept saying 'Elmo'! He's so obsessed with Elmo now that he went to bed tonight with his Tickle Me Elmo. He never sleeps with him!

It's amazing how quickly kids pick things up. To think I was ever worried about his words! Not anymore. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment