Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

34 Weeks



Alright I'm going to say it: I'm miserable. The humidity this last weekend nearly killed me. I HATE feeling sticky and the Northwest is not exactly known for good AC. What's worse then being stuck at home with no way of cooling off? And don't think a fan does anything. Haha. The last thing I wanted to do while sweaty is get my butt to a public place with AC.

I'm waddling, have constant migraines, am nauseous beyond belief and am developing a sore throat. I can't stand up from my desk at work without taking a detour to the bathroom [I sit and stand repeatedly through out the day ALOT], and I feel her right in my pelvis all day just wiggling all over.

This pregnancy is SO much more difficult than my first. I think I'm just ready and feel like whining. Perhaps bc George is gone ALL the time at work makes my life more physically demanding. Oliver is very intense and I don't really get many chances to just lay around when I'm alone all night. Though I have to commend how much George steps up to help me when he can. From cooking to cleaning to taking control of Oliver on his days off, I couldn't ask for a more awesome partner in life.

Hopefully having walked 3-5 miles 3-5 times a week throughout this whole pregnancy will make her come early? Either way, MOMMY'S READY SCARLETT. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment