Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

33 Weeks

I am doing really good with these belly pictures this time around. I was pretty gung ho at first with my first pregnancy but didn't follow through every week towards the end. So, yay me!



I'm gonna say it. I'm SO over this. I'm ready to meet my baby girl and start my life as a mommy to two! At the beginning I said this baby could stay in til 2012 for all I cared bc I wasn't ready for 2 under 2 for a short while. Haha. Now it's totally opposite. I know how much fun it's been to see Oliver grow and learn and experience that I want to same for Scarlett. I can't wait for all those firsts and to be ever so needed again. Oliver stopped needing me at about 6 months...Mr. Independant. :]

I'm doing appointment's every 2 weeks now so I have one on Tuesday. Then one more in two weeks and THEN I start going weekly! Where has the time gone?!

No comments:

Post a Comment