Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sweet Boy

We really made the sweetest little guy.

As a prerequisite I have to admit that as weaned as Ollie is from the binky, he does get it at night time sometimes. Tonight was one of those nights...

I always get a night night kiss from him before I shut the lights out and close the door. If he's got a binky in I usually kiss his cheek or kiss the binky. Tonight when I kissed his cheek he took his binky out, said 'more' and went to kiss me on the lips! I can tell you now I'm so in love with my baby boy! I was so happy I went in for another kiss but just on the cheek [he had the binky back in his mouth at this point]. He took the binky out again, said 'more' and gave me another kiss on the lips.

He knows just how to win me over. :]

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Just a random visitor here, but wanted to tell you how cute your son is! (Like I need to, right? :)) I have a 2month old myself, with the same big blue eyes as yours. They can get away with anything, eh? :)

    Congrats on your upcoming baby girl!!!

    ReplyDelete