Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Loud Music

When I was pregnant with Oliver, George and I still managed to attend a lot of rock shows. It's one of our favorite things to do. We have several friends in a few different bands so we would be out and about at those shows as well. Oliver never liked the loud noise bc I would start to get this pain in my belly and he'd start moving all over the place. The pain though made me have to sit outside most of the time.

Fast forward to this weekend. We went to go see Matty [Oliver's godfather] perform with his band at the Scarlet Tree in Greenlake [perfect name, right?]. Scarlett took it like a champ. I felt her moving around a lot but I didn't have any of that familiar pain I did with Oliver.

This may seem like nothing but in my mind I'm hoping this means Scarlett will be more laid back. Perhaps she won't be ultra sensitive to outside stimulation and then in turn NOT be colicky.

Yeah I know this is me going in really deep and perhaps making something out of nothing. But a mom can dream, right?

;]

No comments:

Post a Comment