Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Oliver Update

He is talking so much. Here are some of his newer words.

-Eh Eh: Airplane
-Mow-mow: Motorcycle
-Beep Beep: Stands for any large vehicle [bus, semi]
-Bubbles
-Go
-No [Boo on this one.]
-Niema [The spelling could be incorrect, but it's Polish for 'all gone' or 'no more']
-Walk
-There
-Baby

He is sometimes saying bus for buses instead of the standard beep beep. I still think its cool how he differentiates between different kinds of vehicles. He is so smart. :]

No is my least favorite. He doesn't say it often yet, but he's getting the hang of it.

He is so much more fun now that he's getting more communicative. I'm coming to realize that kids get more and more fun the older they get. It really makes me excited for Scarlett. With Oliver everything has been so new and unknown. With her I know how much fun it will be to see her hold her head up, smile for the first time, crawl, eat solids, etc etc. I think this time around I'll be so much more confident and sure of what I'm doing! I just cannot wait to hold her in my arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment