Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Zoo

This was Ollie's first time! We like to make sure we're both involved for big firsts hence he never went last summer. We were so busy and I worked weekends [ew, never again!], and was going to school, that we didn't get to do a lot. :[

The ocelot was his favorite!!! He had the whole exhibit to himself for quite sometime and it's pretty small. So the ocelot would come to the window and look right at Oliver. He was giggling and pointing back at him. Other than that he just ran a lot. But Mommy and Daddy were overdue for a zoo trip so we had so much fun looking at animals!





2 comments:

  1. Awww, cute photos! My parents still have photos of me and my brother posing with that same elepant statue. -Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've got some with that elephant too! I hope those statues stick around for a long time!

    ReplyDelete