Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Beebs Update

Welp, as of this last weekend (Memorial Day Weekend), I've been feeling pretty solid movement. I really only feel it at night when I'm sitting on the couch or laying in bed. That's when Beebs starts to go crazy bc mommy is finally not running around! I'm really happy about this bc I've been having a tough time believing I'm pregnant. Besides the ever expanding waistline, I haven't gained much weight [3 lbs at my PCP visit today], sickness is gone, and my energy is picking up. Not knowing the gender has also stalled any planning/shopping so I seldom think baby!

Friday is the big day!!! IF baby cooperates, and I'm hoping it does! Even if we can't see the goods, mommy and daddy are very excited to see Beebs! It'll be daddy's first time seeing this little one.

We have a girl name down pat...for the most part. Haha. We're almost positive we're gonna stick with both the first and middle name we chose. For boy, we got nothin'. Haha. We will reveal the name after we find out the gender. So sit tight!

1 comment: