Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Being a Mommy...

After there have been a plethora of tantrums, things broken, tears cried, and relentless deep breaths taken to calm down, there is nothing more priceless than watching your child just be a silly 17 month old boy; talking to himself, making faces, and trying to figure out how things work.

Just watching him be content with his little life makes me love him more than I thought I possibly could. It solidifies my love of being a mommy as hard as it can be sometimes.

Every day I have left alone with him I cherish, even when he's driving me nuts! We're such a good team and I love that he will sit in my lap and play with my hair. He'll point to my nose, then to my eyes and says EYE! Haha. We only have a few more months of having just each other and I'm not gonna let it go to waste! He's my sweet boy and I cannot justify in words how much I love him and how brutally I would kill for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment