Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Worse Mommy Everrrrrr!

Or so I feel like it!

Hahaha.

Oliver has a bruise on his poor little forehead.
He fell off the bed.
Yes he cried loudly, and yes I was a little freaked out!

Oliver has been developmentally ambitious and is capable of a lot of things others babies his age and even older aren't.
Unfortunetly his ambition leads to quite the goose eggs.
I don't get very concerned bc I know if I freak out he cries even harder. No need for that!
But from the time he began sitting unassisted [5 months], until now with him trying to stand unassisted [7 months], its been a long road and A LOT of bumps on the head!

Over the last few days I've been contemplating if the amount of falls he's had on his head are bad for him. He doesn't seem any different and his ambition for all things impossible has not ceased! So we're okay, right?

Maybe I just need some reasurrence that I'm not horrible, bc I do keep an eye on him, but hardwood floors and a VERY quick baby is not a good combo.

Nonetheless, no fall or bump on the head is stopping him from his daily adventures.

Oh mommyhood, how fun you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment