Pages

Friday, August 21, 2009

Finally a post!

Alright, I am back and kicking.
There were no updates due to Mommy's 14 page paper and trying to find an internship!
Finally the quarter is over and I can do something other than research drug addicted pregnant women!


So here are some things Oliver has been doing over the last few weeks.

-He is a SUPER fast crawler.

-He says da-da-da-da-da [this makes Daddy very happy]
-He says ma-ma!
[Neither of these does he direct at us but it still makes us happy. Soon enough!]

-He likes to bite and suck on fruit I'm eating. Cantalope he likes, and peaches!

-In the morning when I bring him into our bed, he stands up over Daddy and pushes his head into Daddy's. It's his way of telling him to wake up bc he wants to play! George and Oliver 'roughhouse' that way. They'll both make growling noises and 'kiss' eachothers faces and necks. It's adorable to watch.

-He's a stander. He hates to be in any other position. He's even trying to balance with no hands. We often joke that he forgets he can't walk! But I really think he'll be walking soon. He's already cruising around the couches and his crib. Mommy is not ready for a walking baby. He isn't even 8 months old. If he could hold off for a couple months I'd be happy.

-He is very attached to me. Sometimes I think he doesn't even consider me his mom since I'm often at work or doing school work, but it's a good feeling when he sees me and wants to be held.

-He understands the word kitty or kotek and meow meow. He automatically looks outside or up the stairs, where the cats usually hang out.

-He also puts out his hand when you say dziendobry. [Hello in Polish]

He's growing, growing!

Here's some pictures from the last couple of weeks.











No comments:

Post a Comment