Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Sleeping!

I mentioned in an earlier post how Scarlett was a pretty good sleeper but not sleeping all the way through the night. Well since Wednesday she has been sleeping 8+ hours through the night. It could change at any time but I think it's awesome nonetheless.

Oliver started sleeping through the night at 4 weeks. I remember waking up at 9am that first morning. My first thought was that he was dead. Morbid, I know, but he had always woken me up. I ran up to his bassinet to find him still sleeping. From that night on he slept through the night, every night, minus a few nights in the last 2 years where he was either sick or getting a tooth, etc.

If Scarlett follows her big brothers steps that would be fabulous. At 5 weeks to have a full night sleeper? Heck chyea. Right in time for going back to work. Mommy would appreciate being awake for her job. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment