Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Face

Oliver is such a smarty pants. He knows where his eyes, ears, hair, mouth, teeth, tongue, and hands are. Oh and can't forget his nose!!! He can also point it out on me! This all just keeps proving to me what a big boy he's becoming. Oliver is truly not my baby anymore. I'm happy about this though. When I first found out I was pregnant I felt 3 scenarios at all times:
1) I can't bring this baby into the world bc I will NEVER love them half as much as I love my Ollie Bollie.
2) What if I love this baby more than Oliver? It took time for me to bond with Oliver with my PPD, so what if its right away with this one?
3) No matter what Oliver will no longer have my full attention. What if he feels like I don't love him anymore.

But I realize I felt this way bc I thought of Oliver as a baby. He's not. Even as a baby he wasn't really a baby. Haha. He's so independent and he's proving what a big help he is. He puts his own diapers in the trash, if I ask him to throw his clothes in his laundry basket he will. He'll put his shoes away, put his own toys away. He's awesome. He'll be fabulous with the new baby and I won't be NOT giving him attention. He's gonna be my special helper.

P.S. I don't really believe in any of the astrology stuff but I find it interesting. Let me tell you, Oliver is a TRUE Capricorn even at almost 17 months.:]

Cool dude:

No comments:

Post a Comment