Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July!

We had quite the nice 4th! I had to work until 6:30 but that's okay. All the girls and I wore I ♥ Sparklers T-shirts and tried to make the best of our day! When I got home Daddy, Mommy and Baby drove back up to Bellevue to check out Bellevue's Family Fourth. It was PACKED! We went around looking at the vendors and such and Oliver was quite captivated. There were people EVERYWHERE and lots of noise and colors, as well as animals and children running around. Afterwards we got back in the car and drove back to meet up with Grandma, Grandpa, and Ciocia Karolina at the Des Moines Marina to catch the fireworks. It's less crowded there but still beautiful so I enjoy it! I figured it be nice to go there too in case Oliver freaked out from the fireworks.

Which brings be to the fireworks! Oliver was not wavered one bit! The booms were pretty lou at times but he was a trooper. He actually didn't care half the time! All he wanted to do was be held and jump in place, mimicing his jumperoo! But that made me happy bc I'd rather him be happy then sad!

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE TODD!!!

Little Firecracker is what his shirt says. Now that he's so mobile, its near impossible to get a good shot of anything!:

This is us at the Bellevue Family Fourth. We just stopped by during the day:

The we went to the Des Moines Marina for the fireworks. Here's Oliver and Daddy rocking out:

Me and Ollie. They were selling those light up ligh saber things and that's all Oliver cared about. He could care less about fireworks or us, he loved the light sabers!:

Closed eyes, but I still like this picture:

Oliver wasn't very captivated by the fireworks. He just wanted to jump in place!:

He did look for a few seconds:

I have GORGEOUS parents:

A couple pics of the fireworks over the Des Moines Marina!

No comments:

Post a Comment