Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2009

6 WHOLE MONTHS; That's half a year!!!!

Yesterday, it's 1 am as I write this so it's technically the 4th to me, Oliver turned 6 months. Make sense? No? Okay. Ha! Mommy had to leave for work at 3 so I tried to make most of my day with Oliver before I had to get ready.

It was a GORGEOUS day so we took a walk in the neighborhood:

Oliver swung for the first time! Of course mommy couldn't catch a smile in time but he LOVED it:


Then we lounged around on the grass watching cars pass:

P.S. we don't force the sunglasses for pictures sake. He hates the sun without his glasses. Such a winter baby, this kid:

It was such a hot day, we brought the pool out for the first time! First he was a little timid about the water:


Sunshine still hurts the eyes:

Getting more ambitious!



All in all it was a wonderful day and I cannot believe Oliver is now on the downhill slope to become a full fedged 1 year old little boy. And 2009 is half way done! I feel like it was just yesterday I was suffering through Christmas waiting for his kid to decide to come out! I love him more and more each day and I couldn't imagine life without him!

No comments:

Post a Comment